August 28, 2009
You will have to choose one of the following for your test on Friday
Chapter 1 Learn About Children
1. Discuss how you think studying child development might help you better understand yourself and deal with and children you encounter in the future. Provide specific examples in your answer.
2. Explain why a toddler has more control over throwing a ball the hundreth time he performs the action than he did the second time he did it.
3. Draw conclusions as to why two children who grow up in the same home and go to the same schools can become very different adults.
4. List five rules of child development.
5. Describe three reasons that caregivers might observe a child.
Posted by: admin | 08-25-2009 | 02:08 PM
Posted in: 3 Child Development