Below is the Harrison County Middle School registration 2021 information. Details including confirmed times for middle school registration and open house are set. Dates were already set but here are the details:
Tuesday, August 3- ONLY incoming 6th GRADERS!!!!
Times (2): 9 a.m.-noon & 1 p.m.-4 p.m.
Wednesday, August 4 - 5 p.m.-8 p.m.
Thursday, August 5- ALL Grades (6-8)
Times (2): 8 a.m.-11 a.m. & Noon-3 p.m.
Park in the rear parking lot. Entrance & Exit signs will be marked
Open House/”Meet The Teacher” Night
· This will look a little different than in past years as the school tries to limit the volume of foot traffic. There will be a Maroon night & a Gold night based on your child’s team of teachers.
· This significantly lowers the cramped conditions in certain classroom areas and maximizing spacing is still being tried as a general rule.
· Regretfully, we cannot accommodate the rare, “We can’t attend this night. Can we come another night?” Maroon Team teachers will be there on their night; Gold Team teachers on their particular night. Explore teachers will be there both nights.
· Monday, August 9th for al students on Maroon Teams (6,7 or 8)
· Tuesday, August 10th for all students on Gold Teams (6,7 or 8)
· We strongly suggest only all guardian (if feasible) to help with total volume of people in the building.
· Doors will be open from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m.